Table Of Contents
- 1. Key details:
- 2. Introduction:
- 3. What data we gather:
- 4. How we use this data:
- 5. Cookies and how we use them:
- 6. Turning Cookies off:
- 7. Controlling information about you:
- 8. Security:
- 9. Links from our site:
1. Key details:
This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
3. What data we gather:
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Website usage data.
- Other information relevant to client inquiries.
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys.
4. How we use this data:
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records;
- To improve the products and services we provide;
- To contact you in response to a specific inquiry;
- For customizing the website for you;
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- In order to contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
5. Cookies and how we use them:
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer's hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognize when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
6. Turning Cookies off:
All modern browsers have settings in their preferences/options menus that enable you to prevent your computer from storing cookies. This may limit some websites' functionality. Google Analytics has created a Google Analytics Opt-out plug-in for most popular browsers to selectively block Google Analytics cookies.
Use the links here for more detailed information on managing cookies on your browser
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet explorer
To manage your Google privacy controls go to: myaccount.google.com
For a comprehensive guide to privacy issues and internet advertising, go to the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance’s Your Online Choices
7. Controlling information about you:
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- Sign in to our website and change your opt-in settings.
- Send an email to Ey Travels
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorized disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
9. Links from our site:
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully and check our terms of service.
RaQMedia Team ©